inactive

4.8
  • 12 reviews

September 5th, 2016
Would Recommend
Dr. Schmidt did a solid job of removing a benign growth (bump) on my temple. He and his assistant/receptionist addressed my questions and concerns throughout the process and were always pleasant. The whole process required several visits, but each one was rather time efficient. I was prepared for the residual numbness above the incision area (which has since improved) as we had discussed this and other possible side effects/complications prior. Several months later I still have no pain or issues, and am very happy with the results.

August 26th, 2016
At 37, I had a large spot on my nose removed due to basal cell carcinoma. After having Mohs surgery, they removed much more skin, tissue, and cartilage then I could have imagined. Lessoned learned, go to the doctor, don't wait! I was really freaked out during my initial appointment considering that I may never look the same again. I freaked out and cried in the doctors office and they handled me and my fears very well. But the best thing, is that Dr. Schmidt performed fantastic surgery on my nose and was able to use the cartilage from the back of my ear to rebuild my nose tissue. I only had one surgery and it turned out great. You can't even tell I had a surgery or cancer or anything. I have told lots of people what I went through with cancer, but no one can even tell... so I don't anymore. It's a scary thing when you are going through it. Dr. Schmidt and Michelle were both awesome through the entire process. Dr. Schmidt is a perfectionist. I am lucky that my dermatologist sent me to him. I have a new respect for doctors and what they do with their talents and all the many ways they save people. =)

June 27th, 2016
I had my left nostril bitten off by a small dog while helping an elderly neighbor the day before Thanksgiving, 2015. Dr. Schmidt was contacted by emergency personnel and agreed to see me late that same day and take me as a patient. He scheduled me for the 1st surgery the day after Thanksgiving and I have had 2 more surgeries performed by him since then. My nose looks great and people can't tell that anything happened. Dr. Schmidt runs a very professional office and is very thorough in his presentation of what needs to be done in order to have a good outcome after surgery. I appreciate the time he has spent with me, and his compassion for patient care. I also appreciate the time he spent explaining the importance of the surgery to the insurance company's doctors.

June 8th, 2016
Dr. Schmidt is an excellent surgeon. He helped me with a problem that another doctor could not do. I would recommend him very highly. I also want to give his assistant, Michelle the highest praise there is. She is also exceptional. It has been a great experience going to his office, and having surgery there. Thank you Dr. Schmidt and Michelle.

June 3rd, 2016
Reconstruction of nose following MOHs surgery for basal cell
Following MOHs surgery on my nose for removal of a deep basal cell carcinoma, I was referred to Dr. Jeffrey Schmidt for reconstruction. The reconstruction of my nose required two procedures: the first was to a skin graft from the back of my ear to fill the divot in my nose; the second involved removal of cartilage from the front of my ear to repair the lower rim of my nose. I found Dr. Schmidt's bedside manner to be comforting, compassionate and his confidence reassuring. I was extremely apprehensive but Dr. Schmidt took great effort to calm my nerves. In addition, Dr. Schmidt's respect for his staff during my two surgery's was amazing. It is clear that Dr. Schmidt's surgical staff feel respected and appreciated, and this is reflected in how they interact with him, and his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Schmidt to anyone who is considering plastic surgery, as I cannot say enough about how he brought me through this (for me) scary process! Also, I am thrilled about the quality of Dr. Schmidt's work........my nose is beautiful again!!

March 31st, 2016
Highly Recommend
After having MOHs surgery I was referred to Dr. Schmidt to repair the damage to my nose. To my surprise, I was seen and treated that afternoon. He was very thorough explaining my options. We communicated via email with photos while traveling during my recovery. Follow up weekly injections were quick and efficient. I am very impressed with the results.

February 5th, 2016
It has been both a rewarding and pleasurable experience being a patient of Dr. Schmidt’s for several months. We have shared a complicated procedure, and Dr. Schmidt continues to demonstrate his exceptional skill and caring at every appointment. Both Michelle and Dr. Schmidt are always very welcoming and attentive at every visit. The office is comfortable, professional, and there is almost never any wait beyond my appointment time. Dr. Schmidt always takes the time to listen, explain procedures, clarify options, and present realistic expectations. This caring and sensitive Doctor is always aware of, and sensitive to both the physical and mental status of his patient. My only regret is that Dr. Schmidt is not my Family, Primary care Physician. I always enjoy my visits with him, am confident in his advice, and amazed by his expertise. He is truly a friend and most trusted care giver. Dr. Schmidt comes highly regarded by several Doctors that I have visited with, and I have no reservations in recommending his practice to my family and friends.

January 25th, 2016
Excellent Plastic Surgery and Excellent After Care
Dr. Schmidt is up to date on the latest advances regarding Plastic Surgery. I had a Basal Cell Carcinoma just below my right eye which had been surgically removed. The next day, Dr. Schmidt took care of the Plastic Surgery in his office and began my excellent care. Dr. Schmidt answered all of my questions and explained everything about my plastic surgery. He patiently explained his plan to restore the cheek area on my face to remove almost any remainder of the surgery. Such plastic surgery does take time to heal as Dr. Schmidt told me, and yet, I was able to see some healing within a few weeks. I saw Dr. Schmidt about every 10 days so that he could insure that my healing was working well and he carefully examined my cheek area at every visit. He always took time to keep me informed as to how I was doing. I am very grateful to Dr. Schmidt for his skill and his caring. I would also like to commend Dr. Schmidt for his work in Honduras. He went there to help the population without charge over the period of a week with other Doctors. To me, he is outstanding, as a physician and a friend. I recommend him highly without reservation.

January 13th, 2016
Dr. Schmidt removed a non-cancerous mole on the tip of my nose a few months ago and did a wonderful job. I had had the mole for as long as I could remember and had really begun to be self-conscious about it. I initially spoke with my dermatologist about having it removed, but they ultimately referred me to Dr. Schmidt - and I'm very glad that they did. During our initial consultation he reviewed the procedure as well as two removal options for me. The first was to do a shave of the mole and the second was to do an incision. Dr. Schmidt reviewed the pros/cons with me for each and ultimately recommended the shave. This was due to the fact that based on the location of the mole an incision would have potentially resulted in a change to my nostril shape/flair. I truly appreciated his straightforwardness and recommendation. The price that I was quoted was very reasonable and included not only the procedure itself, but the consultation and two follow-up visits. For the procedure I was in and out of the office in approximately 1 hour. I appreciated that Dr. Schmidt used a vibrating tool to help ease the initial sting of the the anesthesia and he ensured that I was completely numb before beginning. He talked me through each step and the shave went very quickly. I left the office with clear post-op instructions and my 10-day follow-up appointment scheduled. I anticipated to be in a lot more discomfort over those 10 days, but was very pleasantly surprised that it rarely hurt. I'm now just a bit shy of 3 months from the procedure and I couldn't be happier. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner!

September 14th, 2015
Jeff
Did a very good job of repairing my nose. I would refer any one to him.

August 22nd, 2014
My Hero
"My hero!" That is the exclamation I heard said about Dr. Schmidt from physician after physician, members of the medical team treating a serious facial infection. During a long hospitalization, the team couldn't get a handle on a cause. Dr. Schmidt was called by one of those doctors to help. He diagnosed my problem and operated on my eye. Now, I'm calling him my hero!

March 4th, 2014
This was the only doctor who could do the procedure I needed. It was done after only one consult for a great price and as far as surgery goes, minimal pain. I would recommend him over any doctor in the Denver area.