A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Scott is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Coos General Hospital
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
- Inland Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lee Scott DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Scott practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Scott practices Family Medicine near Bandon, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hemet, CA and Coos Bay, OR.
See Bandon Family Physicians.