A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Siegel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Siegel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lewis Siegel MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Siegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Siegel practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Critical Care Practitioners, and New Hyde Park Pulmonologists.