A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Stephens, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Stephens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey L Stephens MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Stephens practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Stephens has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Stephens practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Macon, GA.
See Macon Internists and Macon Infectious Disease Doctors.