A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Wang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Li-Min Wang MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Wang practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Wang practices Internal Medicine near Harbor City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Harbor City Internists.