A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wasserman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wasserman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Wasserman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center Uptown
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence Wasserman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wasserman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Wasserman practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.