A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Weingarten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Weingarten is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Weingarten, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Weingarten graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weingarten has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lee Weingarten MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Weingarten practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Weingarten has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Weingarten practices Urology near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Rochester Urologists.