Dr. Jeffrey Wilson DO Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Minneapolis, MN

July 26th, 2016
Meh - not overwhelmed by level of care
I have been seeing Dr. Wilson for a couple of years for my RA, and up until recently when I've been suffering from many side effects from my most recent medication I have felt OK with the quality of care I've been receiving. I am not out to get pain medication, I just want my RA to not be in a constant state of flare and for the medication I am taking for it to help me feel better - not worse. I am at the point where I would rather deal with my RA pain than my medication side effects and it feels like when I call to leave him a message and speak with his assistant, I feel blown off and am told they don't treat the side effects I am reporting at their clinic and just told me to stop taking the medication. Thank goodness for my general practitioner, this medication is known to remain in your system for a long time after you stop taking it and the side effects are horrible. Also, the last time I had blood drawn in the lab at the clinic they weren't very friendly and ran out of the correct blood collection tube needed for whatever bloodwork had been ordered. My GP has referred me to a different Rheumatologist.

February 24th, 2012
poor bedside manner. Does not seem to listen and does not seem to care. Lots of rheumatologists to go to so I would pick someone else if you want someone who will listen to you.

May 21st, 2010
Exceptional Doctor
Dr Wilson is a caring doctor who takes time to find out what is happening in your body. He doesn't just read old files and treat you with a new medication, he makes sure you are correctly diagnosed. His manner is caring and he listens well. I would recommend him to everyone.

October 8th, 2009
Great doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Wilson for a number of years now. He listens, keeps me up to date on new medications, and takes the time to answer my questions. I never feel rushed or unimportant. I would recommend him and the clinic to others.

November 12th, 2008
Would recommend
Dr. Wilson is very knowledgeable. I have been seeing him for about 5 years and have gone from excruciating pain to being able to manage the pain with very few flair-ups. He is patient, welcomes questions, and genuinely cares. He goes above and beyond in recommending things to do besides the medication to relieve pain and inflammation. I have recommended him to others and will continue to do so with confidence.