A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey La Rochelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey La Rochelle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. La Rochelle
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. La Rochelle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey La Rochelle, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. La Rochelle graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. La Rochelle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Christopher La Rochelle MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. La Rochelle practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey La Rochelle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey La Rochelle practices Urology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: McMinnville, OR.
See Portland Urologists.