A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey La Rochelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey La Rochelle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey La Rochelle, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. La Rochelle graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. La Rochelle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Christopher La Rochelle MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. La Rochelle practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey La Rochelle has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey La Rochelle practices Urology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Portland Urologists.