A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lafferman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lafferman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lafferman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lafferman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lafferman, MD, PA is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafferman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Lafferman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Lafferman MD and PA is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Lafferman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lafferman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lafferman practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Halethorpe, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Halethorpe Psychiatrists.