A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lafferman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lafferman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lafferman, MD, PA is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafferman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Lafferman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Harbor Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Allen Lafferman MD and PA is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Lafferman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lafferman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Lafferman practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Halethorpe, MD.
See Halethorpe Psychiatrists and Halethorpe Geriatric Doctors.