A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lafrance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lafrance, Emergency Medicine, Aesthetic Medicine is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lafrance, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Aesthetic/cosmetic procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafrance graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Lafrance has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CT Children's Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Charles Lafrance MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Lafrance practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lafrance has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Lafrance practices Emergency Medicine near Bristol, CT.
See Bristol Emergency Physicians.