Dr. Jeffrey Lagrasso Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Lagrasso?

Posted on October 27th, 2017

My bf 10 days ago today had liposuction and fat transfer, by far This is the best lipo and transfer results I have ever seen. Beautiful job Dr. Jeffrey that’s a real work of art keep up the good wor k

My breast aumentation is great

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

I love My breast aumentation with Jefrey Lagrasso. I look sexy With My new boobies and i like it a lot. Thank you doctor Jefrey, for everything. I apareciate all your help and kindness.Good bless you .

Excelente liposucción

Posted on October 17th, 2017

Me hice una lipo con el dr Jeffrey hace menos de 1 mes y quede muy feliz con mis resultados

Posted on September 26th, 2017

I had a liposuction with fat transfer 2 months ago with Dr Lagrasso .He completely changed my life .I feel amazing,he gave the best shape to my body. I was looking for a plastic surgeon,i went to different places ,when i meet him he understands me so well and answered all my questions.Absolutely will be back soon for my breast augmentation.

i was made a surgery by him, and all i can say is that HE IS THE BEST AT THAT CENTER( MY COSMETIC CENTER LOCATED AT MIAMI).I AM SO SO SO HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS, HE MADE A NEW WOMAN IN ME. I RECOMMEND HIM WITH A HIGHLY SATISFIED !!!!!!!

Posted on May 11th, 2017

Posted on April 19th, 2017

I had an blepharo upper six months ago, and I can say that the experience was very positive. The surgery was short, clean and uncomplicated thanks to the care of Dr. Jeffrey.

Posted on March 26th, 2017

no estoy satisfecha c su trabajo. esperaba mejores resultados d el.... no lo recomiendo. creo q le falta dedicacion y esmero en lo q hace

I am 24 Y/o Model, Actress and mother of a child.

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

I went to many different doctors, and I can honestly say Doctor Jeffrey convinced me as soon as I met him. He is supper professional and friendly, makes you feel at ease. Asides from that I can assure you he is the best at what he does, he is super detailed with his explanations and you can tell you are going to have the best procedure ever. You can also be 100% that your gonna be in the best hands, and are going to have an incredible figure when the procedure is done. I am so glad i found this doctor I wouldn't have had this procedure with anyone else

Posted on May 26th, 2015

I feel great! My legs are thinner and most of the cellulite look is gone. i recommend the laser as I do feel that it helps to tighten the skin which will result in a better look.

exceeded all of my expectations

Posted on February 17th, 2015

I have had two separate liposuction procedures with Dr Jeffrey LaGrasso, both of which exceeded all of my expectations.

Dr. LaGrasso is AMAZING!

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Dr. LaGrasso is AMAZING! I have been treated by Dr. LaGrasso for over two years. He is such a down to earth, charismatic, and patient doctor. He always takes the time to listen to my requests.

I am 100 percent thrilled with the results

Posted on December 5th, 2014

I have worked on my legs for years and there was nothing that would help. Once I researched the VASER Lipo procedure I was sure that is what I wanted to do; I am 100 percent thrilled with the results, it was a good choice for me!