Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lake, Colorectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lake, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lake graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lake has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Preston Lake MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Lake practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lake has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lake practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Encino Colorectal Surgeons and Encino Surgeons.