Dr. Jeffrey Lake MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 17th, 2016
It was informative a..
It was informative and efficient.

October 10th, 2016
Dr Lake is a great a..
Dr Lake is a great and professional doctor.

October 7th, 2016
Dr. Lake rocks as an..
Dr. Lake rocks as an excellent physician and caring person. I also greatly appreciate his humor. Thank you.

October 6th, 2016
Very helpful and fri..
Very helpful and friendly office staff. Dr Lake was very informative and answered all my questions. Very happy with my visit

September 14th, 2015
Patient
I have seen Dr. Lake for a variety of issues. He is a kind man and genuinely cares about his patients. He is thorough in both his diagnoses and treatment of potential problems. He is wonderful doctor. He spends time with you and does not rush through your appointments. I whole-heartedly recommend him.

March 13th, 2015
Dr Lake is absolutely wonderful on all levels.

July 29th, 2013
Spot-on Diagnosis
Dr. Lake has incredible bed-side manner. He knows the type of work he does is uncomfortable and makes it as easy as possible through his personality. More importantly, his diagnosis was spot-on. I've been following his advice and my issue has been mostly resolved. I'm glad I saw him and explained everything and we did a quick rectal exam. Totally worth it.

July 9th, 2013
One of the worst medical experiences I've had - period
My experience with Jeffrey Lake was one of embarrassment and insult. I have been to several similar specialists in and around Los Angeles and never have I felt so uncomfortable and disrespected. Dr. Lake was completely insensitive when examining me. He was forceful, rude, and he cracked jokes throughout the entire visit. I am sure there are people out there who can appreciate levity during an examination - however, Dr. Lake failed to interpret how uncomfortable I was. This is not a compassionate person. This is a person that has absolutely no ability to listen and therefore can only respond with more pressure, more wisecracks, and a bill at the end that was over the top. Worst of all, Dr. Lake did not "let up" when I was practically crying out in pain. I left his office feeling abused and in more pain that when I came in. My suggestion is to stay away.

May 2nd, 2013
Sadly the surgery he performed did not work, but he is the kindest Dr. You could ever hope for.

September 16th, 2012
The Highest Recommendation
Dr. Lake immediately diagnosed my internal hemrorrhoid and a fissure that was excruciatingly painful. After conservative treatment with ointment did not solve the problem I requested that he perform surgery to put me out of my misery. Within two weeks of the surgery I felt better than at any time in the last 10 years. Dr. Lake has my highest recommendation!

September 4th, 2012
Great doctor
Saw Dr. Lake due to rectal bleeding. I was very scared of what could be causing this, and any procedures necessary to diagnose me. Obviously shoving stuff up your rear is never fun, but Dr. Lake is amazing professional and made me feel extremely comfortable. His staff is great and his office is super clean (especially for the valley). I would highly recommend his services to anyone in need.

August 27th, 2012
Dr. Lake is the BEST!
i was extremely apprehensive about visiting a proctologist and Dr. Lake was so kind and caring...and funny. I was immediately put at ease. I had a fissure and after explaining all of the various methods of treating it, I chose to have surgery. Throughout my entire experience, Dr. Lake was sensitive, caring, comforting, and did his best to make me feel confident in my decision. I have zero regrets. I am pain free for the first time in two years and I have Dr. Lake to thank. My only regret is that I didn't go see Dr. Lake earlier. He and his staff are professional and patient. Thank you so much, Dr. Lake!!!