Surgeons

642 Broad St
Ste 4
Clifton, NJ 07013
973-365-1139
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Do not go  |  show details
May 2nd, 2013

Waited about an hour to be seen for 5 minutes. Doctor barely conducted a physical exam or looked at the injury. Appointment was for a second opinion, doctor had mind made up before seeing me.

|  Disgusted  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2012

Very rude! Very unprofessional!He did not answer my questions and he walked out of the examining room declaring, "I'm done"Works alone, has one exam room and does a lot of Worker's Comp. What does that tell you?I would never reccommend him to anyone!

|  show details
Aug 24th, 2011

Amazing doctor! While I was waiting in the reception room, Dr. Lakin was reviewing my x-ray and file. When he came into the examination room, he was very familiar with my medical history and fracture. He was extremely knowledgeable and made me immediately feel comfortable. I was able to schedule an appointment for today! I recommend him highly!

|  teacher  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2011

Dr. Lakin took quick care of me on a Christmas Eve several years ago. As a diabetic, I developed a situation needing immediate attention. He saw me at his office that day and did an emergency surgery that same day at the hospital. How few doctors would do the same...he stands out as a caring professional!

|  Teacher  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2009

Dr. Lakin has performed many surgeries for me, dating back to when I was a young child. He has always been great!