Dr. Jeffrey Lambert MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Tucson, AZ

• Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2015
Very thorough - details when needed.

April 20th, 2015
Thankful to Have Him as My Doctor
Dr. Lambert has been my primary doc for years. My husband is also a physician and respects Dr. Lambert's approach to my medical conditions. I referred a friend to him who has a complicated disease, in order to get a fresh perspective, and she was very happy with him too.

June 3rd, 2013
Horrible Care from all!
Dr. Lambert used to be great. Then he became overbooked. He put my mom on a medicine that almost did her in. She is 95 and stopped eating as a result of the medication. I kept asking if it was a medication and he said no. Thank God I switched providers. It saved her life. My husband became ill last week. Dr. Lambert is on vacation and nobody else in their office was able to see him. The office referred my husband to a Nurse Practitioner in a satellite practice. She totally misdiagnosed my husband and he has been getting worse by the minute. Of course, she is off today. I called requesting a prescription for antibiotics and was told they would call back. There has been no return call. If you would like to be affiliated with a medical group that truly cares about your health, I strongly advise against Saguaro Physicians.

February 20th, 2013
find someone else
Dr. Lambert is very low key and doesn't make you feel he is sure of himself. He is pleasant but so totally made a mistake in treating my latest complaint that I ended up going to 2 other specialists to get the right diagnosis. He was very quick to prescribe a drug to get rid of my symptoms rather than find out the cause. I lost confidence in his decision making when all he is interested in is getting the typing done before you leavce.

January 26th, 2013
Pass
Not a good communicator at all... seems to be a nice guy though... puts things off, does not impart confidence... mostly stares at computer during appt. Assistant not very good... fails to follow-up on requests. Office appears to be in a constant audit...

October 13th, 2011
Dr. Lambert is very young and does not inspire a lot of confidence. I think he does put thought into his about his decisions, and he did recommend me to a wonderful specialist. He spends more time typing than looking at you . His staff is very friendly but totally inefficient. I think they are part of the problem that he has concentrating on addressing your concerns.

July 15th, 2011
Dr is great so far but his front office staff didn't appear to be friendly and apologetic after I had to wait over 1 hour because they failed to check me in properly.

June 14th, 2011
Great doctor and staff!

April 28th, 2011
Jim Sullivan
Dr.Lambert is Excellent,always very thorough and patient.I would recommend Dr.Lambert to anyone.His Administrative Assistant is not always prompt with Her follow up.

August 28th, 2010
Norman Salmon
Dr Lambert was very attentive & was not in a hurry to see me.

August 18th, 2010
a great doc
Very thorough and patient with the elderly. I have referred many patients to Dr. Lambert and they all love him.

May 30th, 2016