A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lamp is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lamp, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Lamp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Walton Medical Center
- Barrow Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Allen Lamp MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Lamp practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lamp has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Jeffrey Lamp practices Family Medicine near , .