A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Landau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Landau is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Landau, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Landau graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Landau has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey H Landau MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Landau practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Landau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Landau practices Urology near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bonham, TX.
See Allen Urologists.