Dr. Jeffrey Landau Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Landau?

Easy

Posted on August 26th, 2016

I was uncomfortable with going to the Dr about my urology issue, but this guy was easy to talk to and comforting.

Posted on May 21st, 2015

The wait is ridiculous!!! We scheduled an appointment for surgery in Methodist Mckinney at 1pm, got to the hospital at 11 am according to pre op instructions. It is now 3:36pm and Dr. landau is still not here. I understand things happen and all with surgeries. But this wait time is unacceptable. I have been talking to the nursing staff here and come to find out that he is never prompt, almost never start his surgeries on time. Everyone 's time is precious and I just do not think this is right for patients to wait like this. This is the worst surgery experience ever!!! I really wished that I did more research on this doctor before.

I can't even get someone to answer the phone

Posted on March 18th, 2015

My general doctor referred me to Dr. Landau, I've called three times, once to a message I left about a week ago-with no response-the last two times it rang until it went to busy signal. I guess they are that busy?

Posted on October 9th, 2014

Great doctor. Explained everything well. Made me feel comfortable. Recommend.

business to business

Posted on April 16th, 2013

My initial phone call for the Frisco location (not listed on any web information) was most unpleasant. The girl answering the call was rude and seemed very put upon that I asked for the address after telling her it was not listed on any social media site. When I asked her to repeat the address, she actually said, "I've already given it to you once.". If this is a reflection of the office, I wonder if they would take the time to listen to patients.

Posted on September 14th, 2011

Very unprofessional office and doctor! Office staff and nurse seem clueless. No privacy at ALL. Everyone in the office knows every patient's information, including the patients in the waiting area. The doctor has very poor communication skills and seems unsure when making any type of decision. Please don't waste your time with this doctor, as I did!

Not personable Not professional

Posted on October 26th, 2010

The doctor seemed to know his stuff but did not explain things well and expects the patient to not ask questions. Tends to talk down to the patient. I had problems after the surgery and he was very quick to blame me or someone else. He could do no wrong.

stay clear of this doc

Posted on October 20th, 2010

very Poor follow up and very poor on communication and expectations... and if you're looking for a doctor who is caring, stay very clear of this guy he cares only about himself and after your treatment you are on your own. I would highly recommend that you seek another doctor and never step foot in his office

Posted on February 27th, 2017