Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Landis
Dr. Jeffrey Landis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dunedin, FL. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Landis is affiliated with Mease Countryside Hospital, Bardmoor Outpatient Center and Head & Neck Surgery CenterFlorence, Kentucky. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Landis has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Jeffrey Landis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dunedin, FL.
Dr. Christopher Berg
Dunedin, FL 0 mi25
Dr. John Viola
Anesthesiology, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Neurological Surgery
Dunedin, FL 0 mi26
Dr. Karl Swanson
Clearwater, FL 0.40 mi26