A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lapeyrolerie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lapeyrolerie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lapeyrolerie, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lapeyrolerie graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lapeyrolerie has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lapeyrolerie MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Lapeyrolerie practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lapeyrolerie has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lapeyrolerie practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Warrensville Heights, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.