inactive

Jeffrey S Larisey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

March 15th, 2016
I HAVE USED DR. LARISEY TWICE AN HE WAS AMAZING

July 23rd, 2012
Dr.Larisey is an amazing doctor. I have no idea why people complain about him so often. The most common complaint about him is his attitude but if you had to look at nasty vaginas would you be in a great mood?

December 30th, 2010
Not happy
Do not use this doctor. When my pregnant wife goes to this doctor alone he pays her compliments on here looks and touches her more than is necessary (my wifes words). When I accompany her to her visits he is very abrupt and talks down to us both. We went in with a birth plan on our last visit, as there are only a few weeks before the baby is due, and be basically told us he wouldn't be following our wishes. He read aloud from our printed birth plan each of our wishes and then told us how he was going to do it instead. If it wasn't so late in this pregnancy we would change OB's. After this baby is born my wife is finding a different Ob/Gyn. The nurse practitioner at Care & comfort is the only redeeming thing of this whole office. She is a true joy. Dr Larisey is neither caring or comforting. His clinic should be named abrupt & innappropriate