A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Larkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Larkin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larkin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Larkin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Larkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Larkin practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Larkin practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Deptford, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Woodbury Radiologists.