A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Larkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Larkin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larkin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Larkin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Larkin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Larkin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Larkin has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Larkin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Paulsboro, NJ.
See Sewell Radiologists.