A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Larson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Larson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spine
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Larson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Specialty Hospital
- Kootenai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey John Larson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Larson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Larson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Larson practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Neurological Surgeons and Coeur D Alene Surgeons.