A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Larson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Larson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Larson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Specialty Hospital
- Kootenai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey John Larson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Larson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Larson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Larson practices Neurological Surgery near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Bonners Ferry, ID and Post Falls, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Surgeons.