A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lassig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lassig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lassig, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lassig graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Lassig has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey P Lassig MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Lassig practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lassig has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Lassig practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Radiologists.