Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lawhon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawhon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lawhon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lawhon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawhon graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Lawhon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Chowan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lawhon MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Lawhon practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lawhon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lawhon practices Surgery near Edenton, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, NC and Nags Head, NC.
See Edenton Surgeons.