A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lawhon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lawhon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawhon graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Lawhon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lawhon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Lawhon practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Lawhon practices Surgery near Windsor, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Edenton, NC.
See Windsor Surgeons.