A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lawhon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawhon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lawhon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lawhon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawhon graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Lawhon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Chowan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lawhon MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Lawhon practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lawhon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lawhon practices Surgery near Edenton, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, NC and Nags Head, NC.
See Edenton Surgeons.