Orthopaedic Surgeon

6255 Inkster Rd
Ste 103
Garden City, MI 48135
734-422-8400
Locations and availability (2)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 7th, 2014

Sent to him for an IME after an accident that was 100% not my fault. Dr. spent 10 minutes, I brought witnesses with me. Lied on the IME report and said he did tests he did not do to me. Exam 1 week after my surgery he said my injuries were preexisting and my car insurance then cut off any further treatment and pt. Get yourself a good lawyer before you see this guy.

|  BAD DOCTOR  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2013

This "Doctor" surely works for the insurance companies. Shame on him for kicking people to the curb who are truly hurt or injured.

|  Scam by Dr and Workers Compensation Company  |  show details
by Justice on Sep 14th, 2013

I knew going to this that it was a set up by Compone. they work with this guy to get the answers they want. Why would they make me get a ride to see a Dr over 100 miles away ? When I got to his office he was fighting with his nurses about having to many patients . After waiting a Hour and a Half he talked to me for 5 minutes and then poked me with toothpicks for 5 minutes. I was then sent to have x rays done and went home. How can anyone give a report on a patient with that type of practice ? I have seen three Specialist that did their job the proper way and that will be brought up in court and anywhere that I get the chance to post and anyone that I get the chance to talk to. This scam by Workers Compensation companies needs to be stopped. It's a waste of time and money for everyone involved.

May 17th, 2013

worse dr ever...wont answer any question you have...he will ask you several questions over just in a different way...definatley works for state farm...he records the whole visit...but thats ok i did too and my lawyer cant wait to get it...makes you feel like you are a criminal, was hit head on by a drunk driver and this so called dr made it sound like it was my fault...he will not give you your medical records from your visit

Apr 8th, 2013

Very happy with care given at Dr. Lawleys office. Nurses are very kind (Lisa, Nicole, Alicia) Thank you.

Oct 15th, 2012

I went there for a simple knee problem. Glad he treated it conservatively and didn't just do surgery. All the reviews are about people claiming injuries sounds like they are mad about getting caught.

Apr 8th, 2012

dr lawley is avery good doctor

|  back problem  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2011

Recently I have had an accident in which i had to be off work for awhile with workmans comp. I was sent to this doctor for an IME appt. This dr. Asked me very few questions did an exam that lasted about 3-4 minutes and then gave a report that stated I was fine and could go back to work with no restrictions. Meanwhile I have 3 other doctors who are treating me for my herniated discs with radiculopathy down my right leg. My orthopaesic surgeon stated i may need surgery to remove my disc to stop the pain. This Dr. is definetely the worst one I have ever had in my life. Nothing like a dr. telling you that your lying and spitting in your face.

|  good bedside manner  |  show details
by leeanna on Feb 1st, 2010

he is a well train in what he dose. he cares about you. takes time with you. give you a choice in your care. never had a promble with my insurce company. he a caring doctor. and i would recommand . him to anyone he is a ki8ndhearted person. he never keeps me waiting

Feb 1st, 2010

I agree with above, there is no way an accurate dianosis can be made on a shoulder injury only by moving your arm -even though causing obvious pain, states everything is fine. All in all, took less than 5 minutes. He is an independent as his insurance company is paying him to be!!

Sep 2nd, 2009

I find it highly unlikely that a diagnosis can be given after asking a patient to walk forward and touch their toes.

|  Gallagher Bassett / Insurance company owned  |  show details
by Any Injured Worker on Apr 7th, 2009

First time I have ever seen a Doctors office with signs declaring he is an independent doctor. He is an independent as insurance company says he can be, after all they are the ones paying for this Independent Medical Exam.