Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lawrence Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lawrence has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey P Lawrence MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons and Nashville Orthopedic Surgeons.