Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 29th, 2016
He is the best physican
I was scared to death and I didn't want to have knee surgery but he helped ease my pain and my mind and I went thur surgery and back to work like he said and am so thank fully to him and his prayers.

January 6th, 2015
slow nurses faxing insurance approval
It's been 3 days and my insurance company told me my xrays and info has not been faxed to them. I am in constant pain and no sleep for 3 weeks. My kneecap cartilage is wrapped around my knee joint. I know they are busy but how long does it take to fax a few pages. The nurse tried to blame it on the insurance company. I don't appreciate the treatment. Dr. Lawrence is a great 3 time surgeon.

October 3rd, 2013
In Short
I believe he knows what he is doing, but I think he needs to listen to the patient closer. Only the patient knows what's going on. If a patient is in just as much pain as he had before a surgery or more, it doesn't mean he or she is just looking for pain meds, it means the sugary was unsuccessful. Not everyone is addicted or will become addicted to the meds. Some of us just want to live a semi normal life again.

August 29th, 2012
surgery
Dr.Lawrence was so helpful and understanding,his bed side manner was so warm and tender.

August 14th, 2012
This stuff scares me to death, until I visited Dr. Lawrence.
I think the question ought to be: Would you go back and have him take care of you? Yes.

January 27th, 2012
Dr. Lawrence has been my doctor for over l5 years, operating on my rotator cuff on both sides. Never a minutes trouble, not even pain after the surgeries. He was wonderful, caring and had a prayer with me before the surgery. He has also operated on my husband. Same thing. Great bedside manner and takes time with me. Even had my granddaughter (3 years old) with me and he talked to her and explained the demonstration of a knee model to her. He is the best. I would recommend him to anybody and everybody.

October 12th, 2011
The Best in Tennessee
At the recommendation of a friend, I went to see Dr. Lawrence regarding my hip (traveling all the way from East TN).Dr. Lawrence was great at explaining the various options and really made me feel better once I made the decision. A skilled surgeon, I am now able to enjoy use of my left hip again!I highly recommend.

April 24th, 2010
no good bedside manner for me-not compassionate
always late for my appointments,almost always,spend little time listening to me as a patient,will not put himself out to help you.once released from him will never use again.

February 18th, 2009
The Best
Dr. Lawrence is the best of the best. Professional, polite, and extremely talented, Dr. Lawrence has never disappointed. See my rankings above for more information (it really is no exaggeration). Best of all, Dr. Lawrence truly cares about the well-being of the patient!

May 13th, 2008
Dr. Lawrence has been my doctor for over l5 years. He is a wonderful surgeon. He has operated on my twice, rotator cuff on both shoulders, and neither time was the surgery a problem. He made sure that I understood what to do after the surgery and had a prayer with me before the surgery. He is #l in my book.