A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lawton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lawton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lawton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lawton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Liver Transplantation
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawton graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lawton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey N Lawton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey N. Lawton practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lawton has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Lawton practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons and Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons.