A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lawton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lawton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Liver Transplantation
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawton graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lawton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lawton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey N. Lawton practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Lawton practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Neurology, and Surgery of the Hand near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, OH.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons, Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons, and Ann Arbor Neurologists.