A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lawton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lawton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lawton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Liver Transplantation
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawton graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lawton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey N Lawton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey N. Lawton practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lawton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lawton practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Northville, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons and Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons.