A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Leavy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Leavy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Leavy, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leavy graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Leavy has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Leavy FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Leavy practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Leavy has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Leavy practices Cardiovascular Disease near Elmer, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Haddon Heights, NJ.
See Elmer Cardiologists.