Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Leavy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Leavy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leavy
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leavy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Leavy, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leavy graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Leavy has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Leavy FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Leavy practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Leavy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Leavy practices Cardiovascular Disease near Haddon Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Haddon Heights Cardiologists.