Dr. Jeffrey Lebenger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 13th, 2013
Top Shelf Doctor
Dr. Jeff saw me and found my correct diagnosis that three other doctor's missed. He listens carefully and responds to my questions. I recovered quickly and was "fixed" by previous surgeries from him. The Summit Medical Group has great doctors and for me, Dr. Lebenger stands above the rest. I have deep gratitude for Dr. Lebenger.

March 15th, 2011
Arrogant and Wrong
This doctor was not only wrong but arrogant and uncommunicative. He was one of the first doctors my son saw two years ago during a four month odyssey that involved trying to rid my son of sinus headaches. This doctor dismissed us from his office and would not even allow me to ask questions. He was "certain" that my son's condition was not sinus related and told us to try something else. Several months later, the head of ENT at Columbia University diagnosed sinus as the cause of the headaches. We lost several months because we believed Dr. LeBenger. This time, when the sinus headaches returned, we steered clear of Dr. LeBenger. My son had surgery for seriously infected sinuses last week and has been headache free even during a difficult recovery. Not only that, the sinuses were so infected that he was in some danger of abscess.

July 7th, 2009
I was referred to Dr. Jeffrey LeBenger by a friend of mine who is a nurse. I had a thyroid condition. He did not initially recommend surgery (which my nurse friend said was a good quality for a surgeon) but suggested I try medication first to cure the problem. Unfortunately, the medication did not help and I ultimately had to have my thyroid removed. He was excellent. Very kind and caring. His staff was very professional, friendly and helpful. I was very satisfied with my experience with him and his office. I highly recommend him to my friends and family.

March 26th, 2008
Best Bedside Manner of Any Surgeon I Know
Usually surgeons are "distant" and lack bedside manner. Not this one. Incredibly caring and exceptionally positive.