Dr. Jeffrey Lebowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Lebowitz?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Lebowitz?

• Good

September 19th, 2017

Listened to me

July 30th, 2017

Super Nice

Emerg Dept was busy but I got to see the doctor promptly.

April 15th, 2017

No Bedside Manner

I went into the preble county ER with constipation and vomiting. This doctor told me that I was too worried about being constipated. I have a tendency to vomit if I am constipated. He told me that I am just too worried about it and that isn't the issue. He told me that I wasn't in pain because "bubbling feeling in the abdomen isn't uncomfortable or painful". I'm pretty sure that he saw that I was on prozac and automatically assumed I had anxiety. He was very rude and wouldn't listen to anything that I said. My mom was trying to explain my history and my family GI history and he said that he wasn't worried about it because I was only 18 even though all of these issues appeared in family members at my age. He made me cry I was so upset with him. He had no bed side manner. He obviously is brilliant but working with patients is not for him.

October 31st, 2016

grandmother

I think this dr is a rea Jeri wouldn't listen to what my daughter n law had to say about my grandson kept cutting her off then on his way out he grabbed my grandson by his penis and and said whoop whoop my experience was not good at all. Pull his licenses

August 1st, 2016

Stay far away from this Doctor. He is not competent and almost cost me my life.

Went to Good Sam North ER extremely weak and hallucinating. I had had been diagnosed by my primary care physician with a Sinus infection days earlier but something was seriously different this time around. Primary care physician told me to go to ER and I ended up with him. He diagnosed me with Vertigo before even speaking with me then sent me home. Completely missed real problem of severe Pneumonia with a fatal complication if not treated of Diabetic Ketoacidosis.Didn't listen to my chest till my wife insisted and then dismissed her request for a chest X-ray. Had I not gone back to ER and lucked into a competent Dr. I would be dead right now.

September 6th, 2014

Unhappy

Weird basement office and staff. Not going back

September 5th, 2011

Tanya Brown

Through, knowledgeable, and caring. Quick in out.

May 29th, 2011

A Patient

The best medical experience. Dr. Lebowitz was thorough and caring. Getting in and out a breeze. Listened to all my concerns.

September 4th, 2010

Explained everything to me. Kind under very difficult circumstances. Very professional

September 4th, 2010

patient

Very knowledgeable. Spent a long time explaining things. Professional and caring.

July 7th, 2010

Never again!

Tried to tell this doctor all my symtoms and he stoped me and said he sees nothing wrong with me and that he does not have time for me and releases me

May 12th, 2015