A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lederman, Internist, Preventive Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederman graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lederman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Craig Lederman DO is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Lederman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lederman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lederman practices Public Health near Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manalapan, NJ.
See Long Branch Preventive Medicine Specialists.