A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lefkovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lefkovitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lefkovitz, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefkovitz graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lefkovitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Lefkovitz MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Lefkovitz practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lefkovitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Lefkovitz practices Gastroenterology near Westerville, OH.
See Westerville Gastroenterologists.