A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Leflein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Leflein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Leflein, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Leflein graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leflein has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leflein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans