A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Leflein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Leflein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Leflein, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Leflein graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leflein has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Glenn Leflein MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey G. Leflein practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Leflein has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Leflein practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Canton, MI.
See Novi Allergists and Novi Pediatricians.