A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Leftwich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Leftwich, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leftwich graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Leftwich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Ben Leftwich MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Leftwich practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Leftwich has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Leftwich practices Surgery near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Surgeons.