Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Legrett
Dr. Jeffrey Legrett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Auburn, NY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Legrett is affiliated with Auburn Community Hospital, Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital and Finger Lakes Health/Geneva General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Legrett has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Legrett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn, NY.
Dr. James Connelly
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Auburn, NY 0 mi22
Dr. Brian Bennett
Auburn, NY 0 mi14
Dr. Rajesh Rao
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Auburn, NY 0 mi20