A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lehman, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lehman, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lehman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey J Lehman FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Lehman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lehman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lehman practices Otolaryngology near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Winter Park Otolaryngologists.