Otolaryngologist
133 Benmore Dr
Ste 100
Winter Park, FL 32792
407-644-4883
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Surpassed our expectations  |  show details
by Michelle Hughes on Jun 26th, 2014

Dr. Lehman preformed multiple procedures on my husband to help with his severe obstructive sleep apnea. We we warned in advance of the pain that was involved in this type of surgery but elected to go ahead with it. My husband went from stopping breathing 111 times per hour to none that I can tell. We are waiting 3 months for the new sleep study but I was in tears laying next to him listening to him breathe for the first time in years. In my opinion Dr. Lehman and his staff gave him his life back. He actually was dreaming last night, something he can't recall doing in years. The dark circles have left his eyes and he no longer falls asleep when he sits down. I think the success of the TORS procedure is not publicized enough and I thank God that another happy patient wrote an article in the Florida Hospital Magazine or else we would of never known. Dr Lehman is very confident and reassuring and professional. I can't say enough about him and his talent.

|  Terrible staff  |  show details
by Danielle on Mar 22nd, 2014

Dr. Lehman is a great doctor and surgeon. His staff on the other hand is rude and inconsiderate. From the minute I walked into the Michagan St office, i felt the tension when I walked back to the room. His nurse Amanda was arguing and yelling at other nurses and was telling everyone how to do there job. When she was asking me questions in the room it was very rushed and she was abrupt. When I left the appointment I saw how sad the other staff members looked. Dr. Lehman is an excellent provider, but I want more than a competent doctor. I want a personable staff to work with also. It is hard for me to say that I will return to this practice or not.

Doctor's Response

We’re very glad you had a positive experience with Dr. Lehman and apologize for the less than stellar interaction with our office staff. All of us at The Ear, Nose, Throat, & Plastic Surgery Associates strive to provide the best, most compassionate care available to each of our patients. Please feel free to call 407.342.2033 to discuss this issue so we can better understand what happened and how we can make the situation better.

|  Excellant Surgeon/Excellant Staff  |  show details
May 15th, 2012

Dr. Lehman and his staff are extremely knowledgable with a high level of expertise in their field. My surgery was complicated-having suffered from a deviated septum. For years I suffered with chronic sinusitis. Surgery was a breeze, someone on staff was available 24/7 post-surgery. Customer service from the beginning to follow-up has been superb!I now breathe and sleep better than ever!

|  Great  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2012

Dr. Lehman is a personable person with a lot of talent. I had a sinus infection for over a year and was treated by other Doctors until one of them finally recommended me to Dr Lehman. I had just had my first sinus operation several months before visiting Dr Lehman and the sinus infection came right back. Dr Lehman performed a second surgery on me where he actually went in and scraped the interior of my sinus's clean. At the time he was only one of three doctors in the state that performed that surgery. I like him and and would recommend him to anyone with a sinus problem

|  Great Surgeon  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

After suffering for over a year with a vocal injury, Dr Lehman was the first doctor to give it to me straight and help me through to the end. Being a professional singer, it is incredibly frightening to enter into surgery on your instrument, and Dr. Lehman and his staff (I must mention the voice care center and vickie lewis too- who were phenomenal) did an amazing job of putting me at ease and answering all of my questions with care and compassion. He did a beautiful job with my bilateral vocal cord nodule removal surgery and i am singing again only 4 weeks post op. Sometimes there is a wait at the office, but he is a very busy doctor and for the quality of care I receive I am understanding . I would recommend his practice to any professional singer, or someone seeking great vocal and care. Thank you Dr. Lehman-Rachel Copeland

|  jerry med mal guy  |  show details
Dec 26th, 2011

this is well run practice with great people.

|  show details
Feb 19th, 2011

Dr Lehman is a dedicated ,honest surgeon of the highest quality. His compassion for the patient is above and beyond others in his field.He deserves the highest rating possible.