A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lehr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lehr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lehr, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehr graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Lehr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oconee Memorial Hospital
- St Anthonys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Mark Lehr MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Lehr practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lehr has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lehr practices Cardiovascular Disease near Seneca, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Clemson, SC and Pendleton, OR.
See Seneca Cardiologists.