A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lehr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lehr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehr
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lehr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lehr, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehr graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Lehr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oconee Memorial Hospital
- St Anthonys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Mark Lehr MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Lehr practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lehr has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lehr practices Cardiovascular Disease near Seneca, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Clemson, SC and Pendleton, OR.
See Seneca Cardiologists.