Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

May 28th, 2015

Not very caring for my 87 year old mom. Walked in what can I help you with like I was at a hardware store. Told my mom probably won't get much better. Buy the time we got out of there she was crying. At least be a little more easy on a older person.

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
May 14th, 2015

A really good doctor who truly cares about your illness and will take the time to listen to his patients, which seems to becoming a rarity today. I went and seen him last year regarding a voice problem I was having and he recommended a vocal chord specialist at U of M. After seeing that doctor for about 2 months I was cured, and I owe a great deal of thanks to doctor Leider for that referral. All-in-all, a sincere doctor who has a great bedside manner, wonderful personality, and one I wouldn't hesitate to see again.

Just simply amazing... show details Just simply amazing...
by TM on Dec 30th, 2013

He's the best! So caring, so informative and such a personal touch he adds to every patient. LOVE this doc!

Poor etiquette from audiologist show details Poor etiquette from audiologist
Oct 18th, 2012

The medical asst as well as the audiologist did not introduce themselves. Even after I mentioned this to the audiologist, she did not introduce herself! The audiologist did not explain the results.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
May 3rd, 2012

If your looking for an ENT, you can't find a better doctor.

Jul 22nd, 2011

Jeffrey Leider, MD. is very friendly, professional, and knows his stuff. He made me feel comfortable and at ease when I met with him. Great sense of humor, too, I must say! I would highlyrecommend this doctor. Marion F.