A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Leonard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Leonard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonard graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Leonard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St Johns Regional Med Center
- Community Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leonard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Leonard practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Leonard practices Neurology near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Neurologists.