Dr. Jeffrey Leonard Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Leonard?

horrible experience!!!

Posted on May 25th, 2015

This man is awful! My first appt I had to wait for 20 mins to see him and then when I finally got in a room after 5 mins of talking to me he left to talk to someone else about something in the office that was broken. My second visit I had a hard time parking (not much parking except in street) I was exactly 4 mins late and the staff told me he had left because I was late! I called the next day and he bawled me out saying he had looked in the waiting room a few minutes before my 4p appt and I wasn't there so he left! This is after leaving me waiting twice at my first appt. I would never recommend him to anyone ever he was actually mean to me and because I was 4 mins late because there was no where to park...must happen a lot because his staff wasn't surprised! One of the front desk women shrugged her shoulders and said. Yay...he doesn't like it if you are late!

THE worst Doctor I have EVER been to!

Posted on April 22nd, 2015