Dr. Jeffrey Lessar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Lessar?

Retired "Blue Line"

Posted on November 22nd, 2016

First, I wish to address the staff that my wife and self first made contact with, the reception window. She was exceptionally pleasant and cheerful. The onset of my visit required an unexpected special request. She listened to my request and discussed my situation over with the other front area workers, the Nurse for Dr. Lessar, as well as, Dr. Lessar himself. This entire team evaluated and approved my request without issue. The time spent in the waiting area was very clean, had multiple televisions broadcasting medical information, still providing you with a relaxing environment. Dr. Lessar’s Nurse came to the waiting area; she led me to the examination room. She reviewed my medical information, took and recorded my vitals then advised me that Dr. Lessar would be in soon which he was. Dr. Lessar raised many questions, which required detailed responses. He then took additional vitals, and explained what his course of action was. He answered all of my questions, was extremely polite, and did not hesitate answering my questions. This visit gave my wife and I hope for a soon satisfying and harmless night’s sleep. My wife and I have multiple tending physicians; I give Dr. Lessar and his staff a (5) five star rating. Thank you to Dr. Lessar and all of the staff.

Posted on April 9th, 2016

Poor posted moments ago A very RUDE person who does NOT follow his oath. Had a visit for insomnia, 3hrs sleep in 3 days, so I was a hit rude I guess. He asked the same question over n over and when I ask "Aren't you writing this down?" He raised his voice and became rude. Ask if I wanted help and I replied " Yes. Help, I apologize " and he'd responded "Forget it, I'm not helping you". Avoid tbis POS if you can. He is a huge Richard Cranium!!!

Superb is the only word to describe Dr. Lessar

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Dr. Lessar has a superb bedside manner. He is extremely knowledgeable, very patient/result oriented and goes above and beyond to help his patients achieve the best possible result. My 91 year old father was in the hospital last year, put there by the ER and Dr. Lessar came to check on his as soon as he heard and appointments were completed. He has terrific patience with my Dad who doesn't always remember what to do and hates hearing his daughter tell him what should be done. Dad loves Dr. Lessar and that means everything when you are trying to get the best care for your aging parent. I recommend him highly to anyone with internal/pulmonary issues. Staff is terrific too and you can tell they enjoy working with him as an effective team!

Bedside manner

Posted on September 9th, 2013

Has a bad bedside manner. Has never folowed up. Never came while i was in ICU

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 30th, 2013

Dr. Lessar is an excellent doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

Top rated doctor

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Over all Dr Lessar is a true professional , and the staff is equally qualified . I won't hesitate to recommend their practice .

Posted on June 1st, 2017