A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lessing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lessing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lessing, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lessing graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lessing has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Allan Lessing FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Lessing practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lessing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lessing practices Urology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Urologists.