Dr. Jeffrey Levin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Levin?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Levin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

October 14th, 2016

He was rude and when ask any question he turn his back to me and made a remark about taking care of Medical patents. Our appointment was at 11:30 and waited for 2 hours before we were called in. Very unprofessional , i would never send anyone to him.

July 21st, 2016

Do Not Use this Doctor

All I can say is "ditto to all of the other comments made on one star reviews". This Dr is a joke.

June 29th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Levin for about two years. He diagnosed my condition, put me on the proper medication, and I haven't had anymore problems. He even recommended my new primary care doctor.

June 21st, 2016

Rude, late and had no manners . He could care less about patients.

March 9th, 2016

Just No

This doctors office was ridiculous. RUDE!! Crowded. Outdated. Dirty. Had to sit for HOURS waiting to see the doctor while he ate lunch in the room next to us!! He has no company above him to be held accountable to so he treats patients however he chooses. Skip this one guys!

March 31st, 2015

Unprofessional

I had a nerve test with him. He basically told me I was too fat to run. He demanded I get the shoes he was wearing because I'm fat like him. Excuse me? I am no skinny minnie but I am NOT obese like him! That should've sent red flags up. He ordered an MRI but never got in touch with me for an appt. for it nor to tell me to set it up. Two months later I call and they tell me I have approval. I have the MRI and no word from him. I was at the location again a week and a half later for another x-ray and asked for the results of my MRI. There is some findings, nothing major. I called to ask why he didn't call me. She said, he has a note said there is nothing to discuss. I'm sorry but a bulging disc and a slipped disc is something to discuss. At the very least, he should've called me to tell me that instead of leaving me hanging. Needless to say, I won't be returning. Reading all the reviews and this guy needs his license yanked!

March 11th, 2015

Very rude, doesn't know one patient from another, awful experience.

January 6th, 2015

HWL

Totally awful experience from a toxic aggressive and non-caring "professional." I recommend that you do your best to find an alternate neurologist.

June 11th, 2014

Dr Levin, 1. Does not review a patient chart or file before apointments. 2. When making amendments to prescriptions he relies on the patient to tell him what dosages and the frequency they are taking their meds, instead of refering to the patient file. 3. A good listener he is not, he won't think twice about cutting you off while you're talking. 4.Office staff very unprofessional. 5.Entire office very unprofessional

April 1st, 2014

Worst dr ever

Waited for over 2 hours to see him .... When he finally came in room didn't say hi or anything sat and the lil desk area and asked question and before I could finish answering the question he said here are labs do then come back later for a follow up... Asked about pervious test results and was told ur fine and left the room....pls no one go to see him... He doesn't even deserve one star

November 19th, 2013

Professional patient

Rude! I was admitted to Hospital after having the first seizure of my life. The first thing that he said to me was that I cannot drive for three months.Sat across the room, no examination. I am another medical professional but he denied knowing me, even though we have have several professional contacts. Zero bedside manner. Go elsewhere.

August 26th, 2012

After waiting an hour, Dr. Levin opens the door and begins asking questions while standing in the doorway! Finally after partially closing the door, he sits down and continues asking questions. Not that he was actually going to listen. Full of himself and very rude. Find another doctor!