A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Levsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levsky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Levsky, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levsky graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Levsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Levsky MD and PHD is a male Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Levsky practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Levsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Levsky practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.