A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Levsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Levsky, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levsky graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Levsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Levsky MD and PHD is a male Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Levsky practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Levsky has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Levsky practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.