The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Levsky
Dr. Jeffrey Levsky, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Levsky is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center, Wakefield Hospital and Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Levsky has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Jeffrey Levsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr. Jacqueline Bello
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Bronx, NY 0 mi36
Dr. Sarah Oh
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Bronx, NY 0 mi14
Dr. Jason Ma
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Bronx, NY 0 mi15