Dr. Jeffrey Liang Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Liang?

Horrible doc

Posted on June 12th, 2013

Horrible doctor! I broke my hand and was scheduled for an appointment and was running late I called ahead and told them I was running late cuz of a bad accident on 59 the staff told me it was better I didn't come in. I came in anyways and the doc said that I shouldn't be late and that they like to get out of here at 5 is why they couldn't see me 10 min late at 4:30. I would never refer him to anyone not understanding or a good guy

Now I know why it's so easy to get an appointment!

Posted on October 6th, 2011

From the beginning of my visit, Dr Liang kept looking at his watch while I was telling my story. He did not seem interested at all and was very condescending. When he examined me, he pressed on a spot where he could elicit pain-even though that wasn't the problem and said I needed an mRi. I was not impressed with his bedside manner at all. I got the appointment within 2 hours of when I called and now I know why. I wish I had waited for one of the other docs!

Posted on August 6th, 2017