A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Liddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Liddell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liddell
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liddell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liddell graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liddell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Earl Liddell MD is a male General Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Liddell practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Liddell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Liddell practices General Practice near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.