A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Liddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Liddell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liddell graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liddell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Earl Liddell MD is a male General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Liddell practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Liddell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Liddell practices General Practice near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.